** COVID HAS CHANGED THE WAY WE ORGANIZE AND PLAN OUR WINE TASTING EXPERIENCE SERVICES. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK WITH THE VINEYARDS YOU PLAN TO VISIT PRIOR TO PLANNING A VISIT TO SEE ABOUT THEIR POLICIES. **
LUXURY VIP WINE TOUR PACKAGE:
One-Day Wine Tour Package for two (2) Guests to ten (10) Guests. More than ten (10) guest requires additional vehicles.
Quick Reference Chart of Tour –
- Ground Transportation from your pick-up point to Oregon’s Willamette Valley Wine Country transported in a Luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (up to 10 Guests).
- Driver/Guide’s are experienced, professional and understand that service is everything.
- Guests will visit 3 Award-Winning Wineries –
EXAMPLE of Possiable Experinces: PLEASE NOTE COVID HAS CHANGED THE WAY WE DO OUR TASTING EXPERIENCE
Evening Land Vineyards, Soter Vineyards, Domaine Roy & fils
- Lunch – Soter Vineyards – MSR Provisions Tasting
- Wine tastings and lunch fees are the responsibility of Guests and payable directly to each winery.
- Tour Duration – Approximately 8 hours
Guests will be transported by luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter to their first stop at Evening Land Vineyards.
Experience #1 - Evening Land Vineyards – The most awarded vineyard in Oregon.
What’s included in the experience at Evening Land Vineyards?
This vineyard tour and tasting experience are unlike any wine tasting Guests have likely ever experienced. The guided tour is a highly-limited experience. The views from this vineyard are some of the best views from any vineyard on the west coast.
Experience #2 - Soter Vineyards– MSR Provisions Tasting
What’s included in the experience at Soter Vineyards?
The Provisions Tasting is a guided culinary experience that will immerse Guests in the bounty of Mineral Springs Ranch, Soter’s biodynamic farm and vineyard located in the heart of Oregon wine country.
Experience #3 – Domaine Roy & fils -
What's included in the experience Domaine Roy & fils?
Guests will enjoy an in-depth exploration of Domaine Roy & fils history, farming practices, and winemaking philosophy. Guest’s visit starts with a cellar tour, followed by a seated private tasting of current Incline wine releases.